Creative Production Manager with 3+ years of experience
Argus designs and produces a wide variety of integrated branding projects including interactive, environmental graphics and print communications. We are looking for a Creative Project Manager with a passion for graphic design and technology to join our team either locally or perhaps virtually to manage design projects on a part-time basis. The role is initially envisioned as a two (2) to three (3) day per week schedule coordinated with the principals and team. This position has the potential to become full-time as our team grows.
Our ideal candidate should be self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal communication skills and be an expert multitasker. This position is a cross-functional team leader working seamlessly between departments, external business partners and vendors. This role should have experience implementing strategies to streamline workflow, gain efficiencies and anticipate growth as the business continues to develop. Our ideal candidate should be able to manage the team’s time and resources and have the ability to react to business needs accordingly.
• Manage the production schedules of creative projects across channels, ensure that the proper processes are adhered to and deliverable timelines are met.
• Partner with senior-level directors and other stakeholders to shepherd projects through completion.
• Manage the creative queue, adjusting priorities according to the needs of the business and update executives regularly.
• Continually identify opportunities to develop greater efficiencies.
• Regularly report back to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget implications.
• Utilize project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
• Constant cross-channel communication.
• Self-motivation to deliver all assets on time and within budget
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, collaboration, and project management skills
• +3 years of creative project management or equivalent experience
• Deep understanding of digital design and the development process
• Knowledge of various print and environmental design types, processes, and production techniques
• Ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a deadline-driven environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit: feel ownership over the position and adjust processes as needed
• A fluency in project management tools (Basecamp preferred)
• Drive for personal challenge and growth
Please email your resume and cover letter. Please provide your salary requirements with your resume when applying. Submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. No phone calls, agencies or recruiters, please.
Freelance Graphic Designers
• 3+ years experience in graphic design
• Organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Able to work independently and take direction
• Possesses a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Has knowledge of signage and environmental graphics is a plus
• Web development and multimedia skills are a plus
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (required)